You can play each podcast’s audio file by clicking the links below. The podcast is also available through the iTunes directory, your favorite cast’ing app, Stitcher and GooglePlay. For more details on how to find Parkour, They Said please see Parkour, They Said on social media.
- 001 – Interview with Adam McClellanAdam McClellan is a Director of the Americas branch of Parkour Generations, the largest professional parkour and coaching organization in the world. As an ADAPT qualified Level Two Coach, he is regularly invited to teach and speak at events. Adam hosts classes and workshops in Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania, which has become a hotspot of activity on the East Coast. He offers expert knowledge in coaching and inspiring children, a specialization he has introduced into the ADAPT Level One course curriculum in the United States. Adam's charismatic coaching talent makes a significant positive impact at each parkour event he attends.
- 002 – Interview with Jonny HartJonny Hart has studied fine arts at ... wait, what does this say? He teaches for Los Angeles but went to school in New York? ...you know what, I don't know. It doesn't matter. He uses Parkour to teach art to kids, he uses art anatomy to teach Parkour to kids. It's really complicated, we'll try and untie some of it.
- 003 – Interview with Thomas DrogeThomas has been practicing Tai Chi and Qigong and many other consciousness awakening practices for the past 30 years. He's been a healer, an acupuncturist, a bodyworker, a herbalist, a truth teller, and spirit whisperer for the past 20 years. He's taught Chinese medicine, Qigong, and meditation classes across the country and has attended numerous trainings in Daoism, Chinese medicine, meditation, and healing, and of course he practices Parkour.
- 004 – Interview with Caitlin PontrellaCaitlin Pontrella is an architectural designer and illustrator based in New York City. She is co-founder of The Movement Creative, a social enterprise dedicated to improving the lives of others through movement education and design. Caitlin directs The Art of Retreat, an annual education and leadership conference for Parkour, and the North American Women's Parkour Gathering, an annual gathering for women practitioners.
- 005 – Interview with Max HenryMax Henry is a native New Yorker. Recently, he's been traveling across America by road, writing his book, "The Parkour Roadmap," and pausing to explore and pick some amazing banjo. Now that his book is done, he's agreed to sit still for just a few minutes.